spoon

Recent Recipes

Discovery

1

Category : , ,

Anna is always discovering! I love it! I love watching her learn new things! Watching her learn how to crawl and stand and even babble was amazing! She used to sit in her swing staring in awe into the mirror an just coo at herself, it melted me every time! It's jus,t so neat to watch her learn all these things, that we take for granted for the very first time!

A perfect example of this came the other day when my mom was here. She was sitting on my mom's lap facing her and started looking at her hands. We thought it was cute, though at 9 months old, she "discovered" her hands long ago. All of a sudden she started clapping them together! We had not prompted this at all! It was the cutest thing! I almost cried! Love it! Welcome to my blog!

1 comments:

children are a blessing! i love anna's ponytail. :)

Powered by Blogger.