spoon

Recent Recipes

I am a Home Cook

0

Category :

Not a gourmet cook by any means but I love to cook!! There is a huge difference between what I make and what you will get in a restaurant but I like to think I am a good cook. I aim to cook my family fairly healthy foods that taste good and we eat a pretty wide variety of things.

Having said all of that, my blog is changing. I will likely still say things about Anna (I can't help it!) but I am going to devote my blog to what has become my favorite hobby: home cooking. In the next few days I hope to change the look of the blog to reflect that and I'll post a few recipes to get started. After that I'll post new recipes or ideas as they inspire me (which is fairly frequently, I try to try at least one new recipe every 2 week grocery shopping cycle). I'll also share my favorite meal planning ideas and cheap meals as I think of them! Keep watching and eat well!!

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.