spoon

Recent Recipes

A little Behind...

0

Category :

Ok I really intended to do much better with this blog! :-P I even have my iPod set to remind me to blog every Monday! Hmmmm need to work on that...

We have a busy couple of months coming up here! I can't believe my little baby girl is going to be a year old in less than a month! Aaaahhhhh!! She is getting so close to walking! She stands quite steadily on her own and has taken a step or two here and there. She does great walking pushing her push toy or pushing the excersaucer across the room! She is such a joy and the apple of her parent's eyes!

For her birthday party we decided to do 2 and a half parties! We'll do one with Chad's side of the family (that one is first) then another with my side. The half party comes from a little pizza and cake party we'll have while on vacation visiting friends.

I am also weaning Anna. By the time we go to NY in October she will be down to one feeding first thing in the morning. I will also be done pumping twice a day! Right now she is only taking that one feeding and had one cup of breastmilk and one cup of whole milk plus a bottle of breastmilk at night. We will probably keep that one feeding in the morning for some time, who knows how long but it is a sweet time for both of us.


The other part of our busyness is our first family vacation! We are going to NY to visit friends. We are so looking forward to it but there is a lot to pack! Holy cow!! We are excited!

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.